Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by superdude1167 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:30 pm

RP Name:Super
Steam Name: Super
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67544310

Why do you deserve this rank?
I don’t really deserve anything, I just want to help the community grow and thrive and keep the server as enjoyable as possible.
What have you done for the server?
I call admins or mods anytime I see a rulebreaker and try not to shoot at them (unless, of course, they are shooting at me)
Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game)
Yes
----

Are you well known in the community? I’m not the most popular, but about ¾ of the regular players know me.
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Yes, I know Shadow, Novahkiin, Bowsmin, etc.
Are you active on the server? I usually go on once or twice a week for an hour or two
Do you use your microphone? Yes
What do you consider rule-breaking?
Anything that breaks the rules set by owners and co-owners
-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?:
Teleport to the player and see what happened. Take them to a secluded area close by, preferably on top of a roof, investigate, and
Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?:
Don’t do anything unless one of the arrested players called rda. It may have just been a gang getting arrested with a warrant. If it was rda, teleport to the player, ask what happened, if it seems like rda, teleport them over to the jail and investigate them.
Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?:
This is a tough one, because technically you can go back to your own base and it won’t be nlr. I would warn the shop/base owner because had it actually been nlr, he would not have known about anyone in his base, and so if he bought a gun before going to his base, it is slightly nlr, so i would just warn him.
-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

superdude1167

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum