Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Kevin's Admin Application Empty Kevin's Admin Application

Post by [TRP]Kevin Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:08 pm

What is your RP Name: Kevin Boyo
What is your ID: STEAM_0:0:85247240
What is your total playtime on Twistor Gaming (Must be MORE than 20 hours)?:20 Hours and 15 minutes
How old are you:12,but mature and not a squeaker
Why should we pick you:I have alot of experience with being staff and as novah knows i am a owner on a server running most things, i can take charge when needed and always try to stop all rule breakings.
Do you have a Microphone:Yes
Have you ever been staff on another server before:Yes, i am owner on a server right now, admin on 1 and mod on 3, (counting this server)
How have you Contributed to Twistor Gaming:I am on as much as i can i have dealt with problems i obey all rulles i have never been warned or abused, even when mods had noclip i didnt noclip, i never ever used my powers for purposes that were only for me and i always am nice to other people on the server, except for rule breakers.
Have you ever been severely punished on a darkrp server? If So, Why:No, i have never been severely punished because there hasn't been a reason for me to get punished, i never ever break rules or do something wrong.
Anything we need to know:If i abuse or break any rules as an admin or as regular rules i will not be mad if i get immeidiatly demoted because of this, because i have no intention of abusing, i try as hard as i can not to, and if i abuse accidently then i might be a little ticked off, but i doubt that will happen if i get this promotion.

Complete the Test:

Question 1:
A player has threatened to crash the server, What is your response?:If he threatens to crash the server by prop spam i warn him verbally not to and if he continues to actually do it i will permanently ban him.

Question 2:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?:I teleport to the reporter of the rdm ask him who he is accusing, i bring the crime commiters and ask them both their story, and if someone talks durring another ones story i gag/mute them until the other story is over, and i ask the reporter if there were any other witnesses to this and if he says there are none it might not be as easy to believe him but if the logs say otherwise, i will believe him that there was RDM.

Question 3:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?:I noclip on top of a roof on duty and i teleport and jail them to me with one command, i ask them if they have been RDA'ing and if they say no or leave the server i ask the people in jail, if they say yes then i ban the guy for 3 days if he leaves the server, but only ban him for 2 hours if he does not leave the server.

Question 4:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?:I teleport to this person and ask them whats going on, if they say they saw in the rules you can go back to your base if you die then i tell them that you can go back to the base after the crime is over and you can't kill anyone, then i warnhim about 2 or 3 times for the rdm and ask him not to do it again.

Question 5:
A gang has just raided a Gun store and taken all the guns back to their base, Where they have a building sign, What is your response?: If the gun dealer reports that this happens with /// i go on top of a roof bring the gun dealer ask if there are any other witnesses and if he says yes i bring them too and then i bring the commiters and ask them if they did it, if they say yes i will verbally warn them for doing this because they might not know you arent allowed to have "goods" in your base with a building sign up.

Question 6:
A staff member is clearly abusing his/her powers, What is your response?:I bring this person on top of a roof like many other cases ask anyone if they have seen them abuse their powers in ooc and if anyone says yes i will either call a super admin to demote them or ban them for a little while, at most 1 week.

Last edited by [TRP]Kevin on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Admin Application Empty Re: Kevin's Admin Application

Post by Proderf Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:16 am

+1, swag dude

Proderf

Back to top Go down

Post by Blob Fish Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:50 pm

+1, Kevin is a great guy and is one of the most active moderators on here. He also knows how to handle situations very well and would be a great admin for the server.

Blob Fish

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Admin Application Empty -1

Post by Dickwad Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:14 pm

-1 Kevin he is a faggot he does not know his stuff and has terrible grammar and that is not your steam id.

Dickwad

Back to top Go down

Post by [TRP]Kevin Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Waugh/Weegee, dont try this, its obvious its you.

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Admin Application Empty grammar

Post by blobfish Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey you should work on your grammar a bit though cause I can point out several errors, but this it doesn't change the fact that you're a good mod.

blobfish

Back to top Go down

Post by [TRP]Kevin Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:05 pm

bowsmin shadow shadow blade and pain and all you faggots can go die.

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blob Fish Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:07 pm

hmmmmmmI wonder if he got denied yet.

Blob Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by [TRP]Kevin Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:30 pm

I only said that stuff about all you guys dying because i was angry that i got perma banned and i got demoted, i had some very bad things happening that day and i didnt mean to get as angry as i did, i hope you can forgive me.

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum