Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blob Fish's Moderator Application

5 posters

Go down

Blob Fish's Moderator Application Empty Blob Fish's Moderator Application

Post by Blob Fish Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:23 pm

RP Name: Blob Fish
Steam Name: Blob Fish
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35169485

Why do you deserve this rank?
I have a lot of experience with ULX and managing/moderating servers. I can be pretty active on weekends but I most likely will not be on longer than 2 hours on school days because I am in high school and I need to focus on grades and homework. Even though I sound like im 11, I am actually 15, I just have a high pitched voice. I am not affected by oppression of this and I simply ignore it. I like to help those in need and usually have no problem with it when Im on duty. If im off duty and its a major emergency, I will not hesitate to go on duty and help.
What have you done for the server?
I have contributed help to players who need to understand the rules, for examle, if someone doesn't quite understand the rules and I see it, I will go up to them and explain unless I am busy.
Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game)
Yes
----

Are you well known in the community? Somewhat, but not neccessarily known by everyone.
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Not personally, but I create some conversations with them.
Are you active on the server? Yes
Do you use your microphone? Yes
What do you consider rule-breaking? Rule breaking is usually considered but not limited to minging, prop blocking, and RDM.

-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?: I use !goto <reporter> and bring them to a roof, then I  ask them who rdmed them, then once I see who rdmed them I type !bring <rdmer> and ask for the explanation of the kill. If their reason is vailid, I bring the reporter and the person being blamed for rdm back. If their reason is invailid, I kick them and explain why.

Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?: If I soon get a report of RDA, This person is randomly arresting, I first bring the person randomly arresting and jail them, then I unarrest those who are jailed, then I go to the person in jail and ask for their reasoning. If their reasoning is invailid, I kick them/ban depending on how many people they arrested.

Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?: This person is breaking NLR(The New Life Rule) and that is not allowed. I teleport to the man/woman who broke NLR and bring them to a roof along with witnesses if needed and I tell them what new life rule is, then I warn them. If they do it again, I kick them.
-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

Blob Fish

Back to top Go down

Blob Fish's Moderator Application Empty Re: Blob Fish's Moderator Application

Post by Proderf Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 pm

+1, this kid knows his stuff and would be a great addition to the team, not to mention the ULX swag.

Proderf

Back to top Go down

Post by [TRP]Kevin Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:44 pm

+1 I like your answers and i have never seen you breaking any rules, hope you join the staff team, and even if you have a high pitched voice, that doesnt change the fact that you would be a wonderful mod.

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by uninamer6 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:12 pm

+1 I like what your saying and I think you would work just fine as part of the staff!

uninamer6

Back to top Go down

Blob Fish's Moderator Application Empty -1

Post by ShadowTv Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 pm

-1 Sorry blob fish but I don't think you deserve mod.
You ask admins to do a lot for you, You don't seem to have much understanding of the rules, And you say you would only help when your off duty when it's a "major emergency".

ShadowTv

Back to top Go down

Post by bowsmin Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:20 pm

^^^^^ I don't +1 or -1 but I agree with Shadow. You asked me to check if your base is safe from ninjas -__-. And even if your off duty you should always help not just at a "major emergency" And you should not be off duty when your a staff on the server you are always on duty

bowsmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blob Fish Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:24 pm

I asked to check if ninjas could crawl in through the top of my roof not if its safe from ninjas....

Blob Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Blob Fish Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:27 pm

By saying I would come on when im off duty unless its a major emergency I mean, if im roleplaying and there are other admins on duty, I will make sure I come back on duty if im needed back on. The only two rules I have been struggling with were placing random hits and adverting carjack a few seconds after a carjack. This is because I am not used to advert servers and servers where you need to have reason for hits. I am getting better at this because it is a rule. I do not see how this implies having a bad understanding of the rules.

Blob Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum