Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proderf's Mod App

4 posters

Go down

Proderf's Mod App Empty Proderf's Mod App

Post by Proderf Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:38 am

RP Name: Proderf
Steam Name: Proderf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52982174

Why do you deserve this rank? I handle situations and a fair manner, I have already helped some people out on the server, and I have helped the server find and ban trolls. I also can help with forum work.

What have you done for the server? I (try) to create fun RP environments for other, I have helped a few people with things i.e. finding the radio for the DJ, helping someone with text screens and various questions, and I found the source of the lag from yesterday (Nov. 28, 2014).

Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game) Yes, 6:35
----

Are you well known in the community? I believe so....Very Happy
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Bowman, and Shadow, and Novah
Are you active on the server? Usually everyday BUT NOT around 7:00-8:30 EST (-5 GMT) cause I have other obligations to do at that time.
Do you use your microphone? Yes.
What do you consider rule-breaking? Breaking a rule willingly, and not reading the rules and breaking them.

-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?: Bring the RDMy and RDMer to admin roof, get the both sides of the story, and determine myself OR with another opinion what and who to punish.

Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?: If people are complain about RDA, I as the cop why he did it and see if he has a valid reason. If not, he will be punished.

Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?:  I take him away and ask him he he has read the rules; if so, I ban him, if not, I temp ban him for 10 mins with the message, "This should give you enough time to read the rules on the forums: https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com".
-----

I, Lucas Profenno, SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

Proderf

Back to top Go down

Proderf's Mod App Empty Re: Proderf's Mod App

Post by [TRP]Kevin Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:22 pm

+1 Cool guy, knows the rules, would make a good mod. Very Happy

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blob Fish Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:25 pm

+1 You seem very nice to players as well as a helpful guy on the server. I would love to see you as staff.

Blob Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Novah Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:19 pm

+1 and Accepted! Welcome to our staff!

Novah
Admin

https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content