Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas Magnum/SagenHuhns Application

2 posters

Go down

Thomas Magnum/SagenHuhns Application Empty Thomas Magnum/SagenHuhns Application

Post by SagenHuhn Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:23 pm

RP Name: Thomas Magnum
Steam Name: SagenHuhn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35770025

Why do you deserve this rank?

I believe that anyone who breaks the rules of RP, should not be playing RP, because they are a nuisance to those of us who are trying to have fun.  I deserve this rank because i want to be able to stop it form happening and punish those who break the rules.

What have you done for the server?

I have helped punish a number of people that have broken the rules and helped out some of the staff.

Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen while in-game)
YES
----

Are you well known in the community? Yes
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Yes
Are you active on the server? Yes
Do you use your microphone? Yes
What do you consider rule-breaking?  

When someone does something that does not obey the rules, and causes anger, annoyance in others.

-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?:

I would ask them who committed the RDM and teleport them to me, and when they tell me who allegedly RDM'ed, I would teleport the offender to me.  After that, I would listen to both of their stories and see if either had witnesses or evidence to back it up.

Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?:

Unless, RDA is called, nothing.  There are situations which would involve many individuals being arrested.  

Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?:

I would teleport the offender to me, as well as the victims.  If the evidence is sufficient, the offender would be punished for NLR, and RDM for all the victims.  

-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

SagenHuhn

Back to top Go down

Thomas Magnum/SagenHuhns Application Empty Re: Thomas Magnum/SagenHuhns Application

Post by bowsmin Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 am

Accepted You have already been added as mod.

bowsmin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum