Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin's Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

Kevin's Moderator Application Empty Kevin's Moderator Application

Post by [TRP]Kevin Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:09 pm

RP Name:TRP l Kevin
Steam Name:[BCG]Kevin
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85247240

Why do you deserve this rank?:I have much experience and i love to help servers, i will stop people who break rules as much as i can.

What have you done for the server?:I play on it as much as i can and i dont attempt to break rules.

Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game):I have 4 hours and 10 minutes

----

Are you well known in the community?I know the owner, novah, bowsmin, and shadow.
Do any high-ranking staff know you?:Bowsmin and novah do, both of which are great staff
Are you active on the server?:Yes, i have been playing for 2 hours straight today.
Do you use your microphone?:Yes
What do you consider rule-breaking?:Rdm,Random Death match,RDA, Random Arrest, Nlr New Life Rule i consider those and more rule breaking and i dont like to see it happening.

-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?:I will try to deal with it, please wait patiently, dont worry, they wont go unpunished.

Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?:Oh, is this RDA i see? Its time to end this, this is not something i like to see!

Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?: Hey man, thats not cool, dont go breaking nlr, you have to get a warn for this, or you might get kicked, sorry.
-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

[TRP]Kevin

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Moderator Application Empty +1

Post by ShadowTv Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:17 am

+1 cool guy he respects the rules and the people on it.

ShadowTv

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Moderator Application Empty Re: Kevin's Moderator Application

Post by Proderf Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 pm

+1, Cool Chill guy, very helpful to people and doesn't screw around. He's Legit

Proderf

Back to top Go down

Post by TOMIS13LACK Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:05 pm

+1, I seen him around. He knows what he is doing.

TOMIS13LACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Novah Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Accepted. Good luck as staff!

Novah
Admin

https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content