Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jctdave app mod

Go down

jctdave app mod Empty jctdave app mod

Post by jctdave Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:52 pm

RP Name:jctdave
Steam Name:jctdave
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:88699242

Why do you deserve this rank?
because im trustful and is good at complications and fixing problems for others
What have you done for the server?

Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game)
no, but thats, good due to fact that i fell in love with server in such a small time at a little more than an half an hour
----

Are you well known in the community?
Do any high-ranking staff know you?
Are you active on the server?
Do you use your microphone?
What do you consider rule-breaking?
rdm/mild mass rdm/bad triying or preforming anything to hurt the serve/serious
-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?:

report to the reporter asking the names and if he doesnt no check the logs, find the guy and get an eexplanation either deciding to jail him or warn him
Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?:

jail the person and get an explanition if not coroptive or does it again kik him no banned
Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?:
take the person out of the area explanin the nrl is not over yet if he doesnt know to explian it to him and talk about the rdm at this point and if everything goes well jaill him for a little
-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF. yes i swear

Novah
Admin

View user profile https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com

jctdave

Back to top Go down

jctdave app mod Empty Re: jctdave app mod

Post by bowsmin Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 am

-1 Sorry man but you failed to answer some of the questions. Please redo your app and answer ALL the questions. Than I might consider.

bowsmin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum