Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows New Mod Ap

Go down

Shadows New Mod Ap Empty Shadows New Mod Ap

Post by ShadowTv Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am

RP Name:Shadow
Steam Name:Shadow
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:46506309

Why do you deserve this rank? I think i could help grow the server and help with back end tech stuff like adding and programing addons and back end stuff.

What have you done for the server?:Iv helped get people on and on Novarp i helped moderate the server.

Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game):4 hours 50 min

----
Are you well known in the community? Yes all the staff know me.
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Nova
Are you active on the server? iv been on since i herd nova was making another server. so 2 hours
Do you use your microphone? Yes a Blue Yeti USB Microphone
What do you consider rule-breaking? anything that brakes the servers rules set by nova.

-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?: I come to the scene and i ask what happened. If something did happen i will take care of it accordingly

Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time spawn, What is your response?: i would tp to spawn and i would pick him up and ask him why he just arrested those 5 people.

Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?: I would jail him for 5 and let them come finish the raid
-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.
I PROMISE

ShadowTv

Back to top Go down

Shadows New Mod Ap Empty Re: Shadows New Mod Ap

Post by Novah Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am

Accepted, for now.

Novah
Admin

https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum