Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistaBeans deserves love and affection

2 posters

Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection Empty MistaBeans deserves love and affection

Post by MistaBeans Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:40 pm

RP Name: MistaBeans
Steam Name: MistaBeans
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40715804

Why do you deserve this rank? I've been on Nova's servers for a looong time and I love to help out his community!

What have you done for the server? For this specific one, I was invited to join Nova and have fun. This server is fairly new, after all

What is your total game time on this server? (Top right of your screen wile in-game) For THIS one, 5 hours. I had over a week on his older servers.

----

Are you well known in the community? Pretty well known, yeah. I was friends with Nova, Cynical, Miguel, Trevor, etc.
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Read above^
Are you active on the server? Yes sir!
Do you use your microphone? Yes sir!
What do you consider rule-breaking? Yes si-.. For normal people, hacking, RDMing, disrespecting staff, etc. For staff, abusing powers, abusing players, abuse. Abuse.

-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

Last edited by MistaBeans on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

MistaBeans

Back to top Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection Empty + 1

Post by ShadowTv Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:54 pm

+ 1 he is cool and funnnn

ShadowTv

Back to top Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection Empty Re: MistaBeans deserves love and affection

Post by Novah Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:35 am

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I just updated the application. Please update this post for the new format.

Novah
Admin

https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection Empty Re: MistaBeans deserves love and affection

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum