Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Mod App

Go down

Shadows Mod App Empty Shadows Mod App

Post by ShadowTv Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:28 pm

RP Name: Shadow
Steam Name:Shadow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46506309

Why do you deserve this rank? I think i could help grow the server and help with back end tech stuff like adding and programing addons and back end stuff.

What have you done for the server? Iv helped get people on and on Novarp i helped moderate the server.

What is your total game time on this server? (Top right of your screen wile in-game) 2 hours 11 min

----

Are you well known in the community? Yes all the staff know me.
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Nova
Are you active on the server? iv been on since i herd nova was making another server. so 2 hours
Do you use your microphone? Yes a Blue Yeti USB Microphone
What do you consider rule-breaking? anything that brakes the servers rules set by nova.  

-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.
I promise

ShadowTv

Back to top Go down

Shadows Mod App Empty Re: Shadows Mod App

Post by Novah Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:35 am

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I just updated the application. Please update this post for the new format.

Novah
Admin

https://twistorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum