Twistor Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0

2 posters

Go down

Should I get mod?

MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_lcap0%MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_lcap0%MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_lcap33%MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_lcap67%MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 Empty MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0

Post by MistaBeans Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:45 pm

RP Name: MistaBeans
Steam Name: MistaBeans
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40715804

Why do you deserve this rank?
I've been faithful to Nova's servers for a very long time Smile
What have you done for the server?
On his old servers I was a moderator and played every day. For this one, I was invited by Nova to play and have fun.
Is your total time on the server MORE than 4 hours? (Top right of your screen wile in-game)
Yep!
----

Are you well known in the community? Yess
Do any high-ranking staff know you? Mhm!
Are you active on the server? Oh yeah
Do you use your microphone? Of course!
What do you consider rule-breaking? Disrespecting staff, spamming, RDMing, micspamming, etc.

-----

Question 1:
You have just received a report for RDM, What is your response?:
I teleport to the RDMer and drag them up to a building and talk with them through it
Question 2:
A player has just arrested 5 of people in a short time span, What is your response?:
I change him from a class with the arrest baton to a citizen and take him away to talk to him.
Question 3:
A player has just gone back to their base/store and killed everyone after he was killed in a raid, What is your response?:
Again, I drag them away and explain NLR and let them off with a warning.
-----

I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER USE MY RANK TO BOOST ANYONE'S IN-GAME ABILITY OTHER THAN TO SUPPLY REFUNDS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I WILL REPORT ANY GLITCHES / EXPLOITS ON THE SERVER THAT I COME ACROSS TO A HIGHER MEMBER OF STAFF.

MistaBeans

Back to top Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 Empty +1

Post by ShadowTv Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:52 pm

+1 cool guy love his face

ShadowTv

Back to top Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 Empty Re: MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0

Post by bowsmin Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Declined Sorry mistabeans but you have been inactive for more than 7 days.

If you want to apply again you have wait 7 days.

If you do not wait 7 days you will be banned for 7 days.

Please be more active on the sever before you apply.

bowsmin

Back to top Go down

MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0 Empty Re: MistaBeans deserves love and affection 2.0

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum